Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 7 - Still snoozing

check out for context my previous blog on the topic: Day 3 - you snooze you lose



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place myself as less than sleep and within that to prefer sleeping than waking up

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create an idea about sleeping as it being valuable, within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like I’m losing something valuable when waking up early in the morning

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to when I have a few more minutes to sleep in the morning, I convince myself to stay in bed and I value the extra few minutes of sleeping

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to instead of waking up and starting my day within breath, I start my day within giving up to my mind as justification to sleeping longer as to avoid getting out of bed and starting my day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid ding what’s needs to be done, by  sleeping in late and by watching TV instead of going to sleep when tired

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use sleep as an escape route from my reality as not being focused at night when tired, as well as not wanting to wake up in the morning

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place a energetic charge on to sleeping instead of seeing it within the practicality of resting the body, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use sleeping as a method/excuse to not face myself within what I need to do and am procrastinating/resisting

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use sleeping and being tired as an excuse to avoid my responsibilities, instead of facing myself within self responsibility and getting up and go to sleep in practical times to have time and be focused on what needs to be done

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to use sleep practically as self support within self honesty, instead I have abused myself within/as sleep by using it as an excuse to get out of  my responsibilities and stay in bed as long as possible avoiding myself as life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to and be directed by my mind as thought/ideas/justifications especially in the morning, telling me to stay in bed and not worry about what needs to get done

I commit myself to use sleep as self support within self honesty, and not as an excuse to get out of my responsibilities as that is self dishonest and thus not self supportive.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis