Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 198 - 21 days of self dedication - Self Value - self forgiveness

 
Day 191 – Daily writing commitment restart – Day 1
Day 192 – 21 days of self dedication - day 2 - I am a pessimistic
Day 193 - 21 days of self dedication - day 3 - self sabotage
Day 194 - 21 days of self dedication – misusing the desteni process
Day 195 - 21 days of self dedication - part 5 – but I am still here
Day 196 -21 days of self dedication – part 6 - experience of isolation
Day 197 - 21 days of self dedication - self value - day 7

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate the feeling / experience of isolation to being alone, and within that to have attached a negative charge to being alone, with myself - I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to prefer not being alone, with myself, but to have placed more value on being with others - within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value others more than myself as I prefer their presence rather than my own.

 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to value myself, and within it to enjoy my present - to be satisfied just being here within and as myself

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I must do something to earn value from, not allowing myself to embrace / accept myself unconditionally, but to judge my value according to what I do, and in relation to others

 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize all life is equal, within this, I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that as long as I don't value myself, I am a living expression of inequality, whereas in equality all life has equal value and thus value loses it's meaning - thus, as long as I experience the pain / inner conflict of not seeing my own self worth / value, I am in fact participating in the expression and manifestation of inequality

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to know myself as unworthy / invaluable, within this, to put myself down, to sell myself short, and to accept / expect the worst - all within a starting point of not realizing myself as valuable as life.

 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize my own self value, and to live according to it, instead I have been living and expressing myself in alignment with the experience of worthlessness, and thus not pushing myself outside of this loop, as I believe myself to be worthiness and then prove myself right by not living as a living example and expressing of worth / value - instead of stepping out of the loop, within forgiving myself for ever going into it, and within stopping my pattern of participation within it.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to anticipate failure within the starting point of not seeing my self value, and within it to give up before I even try as to prove myself right

 

When and as I see myself going into the mind as back chat and future projection of failure, I stop myself and breathe, I note to myself what are the practical steps that I can currently take, and I act on them - when and as I see myself giving up before even trying, within not applying the practical steps but instead preparing the way towards failure - I stop myself and breathe - I push myself beyond my limits within realizing that it is these points of resistance that change is possible, and the only way to exist as valuable is to live as valuable

 

I forgive myself for accepting and alliwung myself to hold onto memories as justifications of not valuing myself

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto memories of family events / scenarios, where I have compared myself back the as less than, and here I am today, still using this memory against myself as proof of my inferiority - instead of putting a stop to it within not allowing myself to abuse and mistreat myself as such through the mind, but to stand up for myself and demand myself to be respectful towards myself, to honor myself, and it starts with letting go the memories that are emotionally charged, and within breath, considering the practical common sense of reality as the physical

 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize and apply that my mind cannot be trusted, and thus, I must walk only in the breath as what is here, and anything that comes from the mind as words in my head and emotions / feelings / thoughts / back chat / energy that comes up within me that I didn't direct - I must investigate, and if it isn't one with the principle of that which is best for all life, and within it best for self - I stop it, forgive it, let it go, and breathe

 

I realize I have been easy with myself, always going back to the painful comfort of the mind - this is actually another point of self worth / value - where I have created such judgment towards myself for not moving / changing within my process, that it has become another layer of unworthiness, within this I realize that it is a mind trap, and that by "feeling" that I have no value because I am not walking effectively, is not a step towards walking effectively and is not a step towards step value - a step in the right direction would be to write it out - and if I believe I have not yet begun my process - then simply begin it - make the decision - walk it, live it, commit to it, to self, to life - there is nothing to think about or judge simply do.

 

I realize from this perspective that yes, my value should be unconditional, lol, but even saying that is a form of judgment, isn't it?... And so, I realize that the more I apply myself the more valuable I become towards myself, the more I write I express self care and that speck of self value / worth enhances - and so, I commit myself to use the experience of worthlessness / feeling invaluable as a reminder to sit down and write, and care for myself and forgive myself and support myself, or to apply myself in any thing I have decided to do - this within realizing that the experience of being invaluable is like a black hole, that sucks me into a spiral of self pity - and only self support, practical physical action is the way to prove myself wrong and "snap out of it" in self direction and self honor.

 

In this, I commit myself, when I see that energy / back chat of worthlessness coming up, to shake it off with a physical action, such as writing, or self forgiveness - in writing or a loud, or an actual physical jump / walk / shake - to physically shake off and away the destructive sucking energy of worthlessness - and within it, I commit myself to live self worth

 

What is the expression of self worth / self value? It is self care, self support, self investigation, self forgiveness, self change and self honesty - anything otherwise is thus the expression ad manifestation of worthlessness, all of which I must terminate.

 

To learn more about yourself and how reality functions, please consider a FREE online Course

Desteni I Process Lite - Learn Practical Life Skills Online

 

Also, Please check out the following Links:

Desteni

Desteni Wiki

Desteni Forum

Desteni I Process

Equal Money System

Journey to Life Group

Eqafe Life Products - Self Help

Creation's Journey to Life

Heaven's Journey to LIfe

Earth's Journey to Life

Physics' Journey to Life

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Maya!

Post a Comment

ShareThis