Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 17 - Equal Money Excuses - Why EMS will apparently not work


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want the equal money system to work but to actually believe it will fail due to not being practical enough, within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as inner conflict within myself within the construct of "I want something that is impossible" I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as this non-practical construct and thus project the impracticality that I exist as onto the equal money system without taking the time to actually go through all the information in regards to the equal money system and to participate in order to assist in making it practical within realizing that only if I and others participate to create the equal money system will it even be created, within understanding that it is up to myself and each one of us to make the equal money system, as the global system in which we all live in, as a system that provides and support all life equally, a reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe people who tell me that the equal money system will never work because it isn't in human nature to be equal and to support each other, and that the equal life idea is only a fairy tale that cannot be actually lived in reality, within this I forgive myself for not realizing that these people have just heard about the equal money system through me and haven't actually investigated it for themselves, and through me they could only hear the limited information that I could pass on including all the fears and doubts I still participate within, and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to share my perspectives about the equal money system without fully understanding and being a part of creating the idea and "business plan" of it so to speak, and thus within sharing that which I am not familiar with and not an active part of, within realizing that I am only creating an opinion in their minds based on the partial information as opinion I am sharing with them and that sharing particle information is not serving them nor the equal money system, thus I commit myself to investigate the equal money system so that I can share a full and complete perspective and encourage others as I have set an example to actually investigate the information for themselves so that they can have a clear perspective and not only through the limitation of what I understood or misunderstood.

Within this I commit myself to not believing other people doubts about the equal money system without having investigated the information through their own eyes, and even if they have I commit myself to stopping my participation in any doubt towards the equal money system, instead I will investigate the topic and ask questions to clarify the point and will participate and suggest ideas to assist in creating the equal money system as an effective and practical system that actually supports all life through debugging all the points needed to be debugged

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the equal money system sound "too god to be true" and within that I am allowing myself to hold on to the skepticism as if preparing myself to the failure of the equal money system, within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear investing my time and energy and hope on the equal money system and due to this fear of failure I have been holding on to the doubt as a back door to tell myself later that "I know it would work, I never really believed it would work" not realizing that by accepting myself as this doubt I am in fact doubting myself and projecting this self doubt on to the equal money system, I realize I have been using this construct in many points of my life, within the fear of failure I allow myself to doubt myself within the belief that if I have doubted myself all along it will make the failure less painful, not realizing that by doubting myself I am creating the failure to begin with and thus not only will it be as painful as I allow it to be, but also I will know that I have created it through not trusting myself and pushing myself to do everything that is in my power to do – I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to within the fear of failure and within allowing self doubt – to actually create the failure before even starting 

I commit myself to stopping myself as self doubt, and whenever self doubt comes up within me to stop myself and breathe, within realizing that self doubt is a character created by me to manipulate me to believing that doubt will make the failure more bearable not realizing that self-doubt the character that is preparing the way before me to fail and thus preparing myself to give up before even starting and thus not allowing myself to do everything that I could do thus leading to self-judgment as abuse – within seeing all this I commit myself to stopping self doubt and instead investigate and focus on what is practical for me to do, not allowing the doubt to limit myself to then create the failure I fear but rather to use the doubt as support to see what am I not doing that I could be doing to push the point that I am walking.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that any fear/doubt towards the equal money system is a projection of fear/doubt I have towards self, and thus I realize that the responsible thing to do is when I see myself doubting the equal money system I stop and breathe and take a moment to look within myself to see what am I doubting within myself, and at the same time what can I do that I am not doing to clear the doubt I am holding within me and projecting it towards the equal money system,

I commit myself to investigating the equal money system if and when I find myself doubting it, and to see what I can do to assist the point if I find that it is still not clear and effective 

i commit myself to building myself as self trust to be able to trust myself to be practical and effective in the world, to trust myself that i am in fact doing everything that is in my power to do to support myself as life and all as one and equal, and to stop any form of abuse within myself and within and as existence as myself, to dedicate to work towards bringing forth heaven on earth as equality for all as one, starting with myself and the money system as the system that is currently governing all that is here, and thus must be changed and to be aligned with the principle of what is best for all within equality. 


Investigate of the Equal Money System

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis