Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 188 – “I’m not a Hard Worker” – Part 3 -Self Forgiveness

This is a continuation of my previous blogs:
Day 173 – Still not good enough
Day 174 - Laziness or Inadequacy?
Day 175 – Priorities
Day 176 - The Last Minute
Day 177 - Not Pushing Myself
Day 178 - I can only start Walking from Here
Day 179 – I want to but I don’t want to
Day 180 – Building a Bridge
Day 181 – Self Belief “I am not Dedicated”
Day 182 - Self Belief - “I am not Dedicated” - Self forgiveness
Day 183 - Self Belief - “I am not Dedicated” - Self Commitments
Day 184 – Self Belief – “I am not Dedicated” – Further Investigation
Day 185 – Self Belief – “I am not Dedicated” – Waking Myself Up

 

And specifically a direct follow up to my previous blogs

Day 186 – Self Belief – “I’m not a Hard Worker”

Day 187 – Self Belief – “I’m not a Hard Worker” – Part 2

if you haven’t already, please read them for further context.

 

hard worker

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am not a hard worker

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create positive and negative judgments towards the definition I have given the term “hard worker”

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the definition of being a “hard worker” and thus, within creating myself as separate from it, I have made it impossible for myself to live as the expression of this word.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define being a hard worker as someone that does hard physical work, and thus to exclude the title from workers that do not do physical work, and thus associating “hard worker” with physical labor

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate “hard work” to physical labor and thus to associate the term “hard worker” to those that do physical labor

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept / take on / participate with societies definitions within believing the accepted social construct that doing physical labor, as having a blue collar job, is inferior to having a white collar job and not doing physical labor

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within a polarity in regards to the judgments I have been holding onto towards “hard worker” as seeing it both as noble / superior and inferior / humiliating

 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to question my definitions and judgments of being a hard worker, and within this, accepting the judgments as justification as to why I am not a hard worker

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself within believing that I am not a hard worker nor capable of being one, not realizing that by believing this thought I am creating myself as such. And as I create myself as the thought, it becomes a reality, to then I can point at reality and say I was right, within believing that it was inevitable because it is who I am , when in fact, it is not who I am, it is simply who I have accepted myself to be, and created myself as.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide behind the self belief that I am not a hard worker, instead of questioning this self belief and testing it unconditionally, through investigating the definition and self belief as to see it’s validity in physical reality

 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that my definition of being a hard worker has not been grounded, but rather has been an experience that I am projected on others as I see them doing what I have defined as hard work, and so, within defining it according to an idea / experience I have created it deliberately in such a way that it will remain separate from self, and so, I commit myself to investigate further and redefine “hard worker” and seeing how I can live this word as myself, as a self expression of myself, no energy, no judgment, no polarity

 

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be a hard worker within the character of self sabotage, as through not allowing myself to be a hard worker I have deprived myself from the sense of self worthiness that one would get from applying oneself in an effective constructive way, within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept myself as worthy within the condition that I do something, as hard work, to deserve being accepted and worthy.

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sabotage myself within accepting and allowing myself to give myself excuses as to why am incapable of doing hard work, when in fact I am and have been allowing myself to be directed by resistance and fear instead of directing myself as what would be most beneficial and supportive for me.

 

more to come..

 

To learn more about yourself and how reality functions, please consider a FREE online Course

Desteni I Process Lite - Learn Practical Life Skills Online

 

Also, Please check out the following Links:

Desteni

Desteni Wiki

Desteni Forum

Desteni I Process

Equal Money System

Journey to Life Group

Eqafe Life Products - Self Help

Creation's Journey to Life

Heaven's Journey to LIfe

Earth's Journey to Life

Physics' Journey to Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis